A full-service practice offering a diverse array of care
We pride ourselves on being able to offer comprehensive, compassionate and progressive medical, surgical, dental and emergency services. We also offer vaccines that are of the highest quality and our cat vaccines are non-adjuvanted meaning they are of the purest quality, which reduces the incidence of vaccine reactions. We excel at anesthesia, geriatrics, dental care, allergy/skin and ear issues, behavior, internal medicine and pet health education.
Our team offers you and your pet progressive medicine
- Comprehensive exams and vaccines – we tailor each vaccine protocol to your pet – it is NOT a “one size fits all” approach.
- Complete surgical services – including spays and neuters. We excel at soft tissue surgery.
- Diagnostics – Lab and radiographs (x-rays) – full service – we offer urinalysis, parasite evaluations, full blood work, vaccine titering, cytologies and biopsies.
- Comprehensive dental prophies (cleanings) – which include oral exam, ultrasonic scaling and polishing and extractions.
- High quality anesthesia – we tailor each protocol to your pet’s individuality. We offer the latest in anesthesia.
- Fully stocked pharmacy – including heartworm and flea prevention.
- High quality veterinary prescription diets from Science Diet, Purina and Royal Canin.
- Geriatric medicine – our veterinarians are well versed at caring for the elderly pet and have a strong interest in senior nutrition and mobility issues. We also specialize in properly diagnosing and treating of geriatric diseases.
- Behavior medicine – not all issues are medical in origin.
- Internal medicine – including but not limited to endocrine diseases, cancer (oncology), urology, and gastroenterology.
- Dermatology – this includes allergies and chronic skin/ear disease.
- Pain management – proper pain management helps promote healing and a better quality of life.
- End of life care – offering compassionate euthanasia in our comfort room.
Our veterinarians also have a close working relationship with an extensive network of specialists throughout Oregon and Washington.